Annual General Meeting
The Annual General Meeting of the club will be held at 7pm on Thursday 26th October 2023 at the Pinhoe Range, followed by refreshments and the opportunity to chat with your fellow members. I have attached the minutes from the last AGM & the agenda for 2023. If you would like to add anything to the agenda under ‘any other business’, can you please forward it to me by 12th Oct so that it can be looked into fully before the AGM. Only AOB items received by this date can be discussed at the meeting.
Election notices for the committee & club officials for the coming year will be posted shortly on the club board behind the Duty Officer desk. A list of posts is on the agenda. Please feel free to contact Mike Taylor (Chair) or myself if you would like further information about any post or duties of a committee member etc. The committee has worked hard to develop the club over the past few years, and we would welcome fresh ideas and new enthusiasm to help continue this development. Committee meetings are held on the last Thursday of each month and committee positions are open to all full members.
If you would like to stand for a position on the committee or have any nominations for posts, please either add the names to the forms on the notice board or email them directly to me. You will need your nomination to be seconded by another member.
All club members are encouraged to attend the AGM and therefore ranges will be closed on that evening.
- Minutes of the last Annual General Meeting
- Matters arising from previous minutes
- Election of President, Vice Presidents, Custodian Trustees, Honorary Members
- Chair’s Report
- Secretary’s Report
- Section Reports (Prone, LSR, Benchrest and Air)
- Treasurer’s Report (including setting of fees, subscriptions, and other charges)
- Election of Officers of the Club (Chair & Charity Trustee, Vice-Chair & Charity Trustee, Secretary & Charity Trustee, Treasurer & Charity Trustee, Membership Secretary, Prone Rifle Captain & Vice Captain, LSR Captain & Vice Captain, Air Captain & Vice Captain, Benchrest Rifle Captain & Vice Captain, Training Officer, Armourer, Site Manager, Police Liaison Officer, Child Protection Officer, Website Manager, Press Officer, Social Secretary, Other Committee Members)
- Independent Reviewer of Charity Receipts & Payments Account
- Any Other Business
Please RSVP below so we can ensure we have enough chairs, refreshments and nibbles.